Saturday, October 27, 2007

 

We interrupt this blog for a big thank you.

It's still crazy-land around here, what with the twelve-day work weeks and the housework and oh yeah, did I mention that someone in Illinois stole my bank card number and went on a $4,000 shopping spree?

It's the weekend now and all is better, and I just wanted to say thanks for all the kind comments on my last post. I'm glad you guys liked the pictures, and thanks so much for all the encouragement. I really have had a great time during this pregnancy, and I'm not hurt by the comments I've received about my weight so much as I am flabbergasted that people feel comfortable making such comments! But as my mom and I were saying last night, this is probably just the beginning. Some people will always let their opinions be known, whether it's that you are gaining too much weight during your pregnancy, or that you should just let that baby cry himself to sleep, or that your child should really be toilet-trained by now. Someone will always be there to criticize you.

There are so many reasons that I enjoy having a blog, but one of the biggest is the interaction it allows with other knitters, bloggers, knit-bloggers, and knit-blog-readers. I don't think I've ever encountered a negative comment left on my blog. And whether it's knitting-related or not, it's just wonderful to hear so many supportive voices.

Thanks again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?