Thursday, August 16, 2007

 

I need my fix.

Dear Online Yarn Store,

Hi. Do you remember me? One week ago, I ordered a large amount of yarn from you. You said I would have my crack--excuse me, my yarn--in two to three business days. It has been six. Now I know what you're thinking. That so-called knittah isn't in any rush to get her new yarn. After all, she's only knit one baby hat and one sock all summer long. And she can't even be bothered to update her blog regularly.

But, listen here, Online-Yarn-Store-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named. All it took to light the fire under my knitting needles was to click "Confirm Order" on your site. I'm itching to knit, but I can't. The stash yarn just won't do. So every day that I go without my new yarn, you are assuming more of the blame for my less than productive summer. Because I'm sure that if my yarn was here, I would knit it. And, um, I'd also blog more, too. Now please release my hostage yarn.

Thank you.

Prairie Knitter

Comments:
You tell em' Girl!
 
This is really not a comment, but are you OK? I know that OKC is having flooding right now. Let us know.
 
Doin' fine, thanks! OKC's all dry now, but there is definitely some crazy bad flooding to the west of us.

Luckily, my yarn arrived just before the rain. :)
 
Loved your post! Hope you got that "Online Yarn Store's" attention!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?