Friday, July 20, 2007

 

A fan's gotta represent.

Tonight kicks off my weekend 'o Harry. The last ever of self-indulgent weekends spent devouring the newest installment of Harry Potter, avoiding all media sources for fear of spoilers, and being elated by JKR's twists and turns (like when Snape became the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor, instead of Slughorn, I absolutely did not see that coming). *sigh*

Anyway, I didn't finish my Fawkes socks in time for the book release (surprise, surprise), but I did finish the first sock. Tonight. One hour ago, to be honest (And do y'all think I'll ever get to a point where I don't have to look up Kitchener stitch to finish off the sock? Me neither). And since 1) I won't be wearing a pair of Fawkes socks to support my Order members, and 2) I refuse to wear a Gryffindor scarf in the middle of summer, I have decided to pair up my lonely Fawkes sock with one of the purple socks I knit earlier this year to make a pair of mismatched socks that Dobby would be proud of.
Hope everyone who is reading the book has a good weekend. But keep your Kleenex handy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?