Friday, May 18, 2007
Random MeMe Time
And since you're supposed to post the rules of the meme, let me get started. The first rule about Fight Club is....okay, ha ha. Here are the actual rules:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Let's get started, shall we?
1. I was a high school valedictorian. My GPA after my freshman year of college: ONE POINT SEVEN.
2. I like girly drinks. Cape Cods and Mudslides and such. But I'll drink beer if I'm already drunk (which may help explain number one up there).
3. I can't seem to remember to wash my belly-button when I shower. So if you ever meet me in person, chances are my belly-button will be at least slightly dirty.
4. If you've read this blog for awhile, you may remember that a year and a half ago, I stopped being a vegetarian and started eating fish. Well, I forgot to tell y'all, but I couldn't hack it as a carnivore. I went veggie again after only a few months.
5. I got my first (all right, my only) tattoo when I was seventeen. It was in a housing addition between Mustang and Yukon, Oklahoma. Totally illegal. And my mom was with me.
6. I can say, "You're a little shit," in Croatian.
7. When I asked Rick to think of a random fact about me, the first thing he said was, "Your boobs didn't start growing until you were in your twenties." Which, yeah. Is pretty much true. THANKS, HONEY.
So there you have it! Now for my tag list....Well, it appears that just about every knitblogger I read has done this meme, so I think I'm going to break the rules and just tag one blogger. Nanda, go forth and be random.