Tuesday, February 20, 2007

 

Think I'll finish a scarf in time for summer?

I recently added a third project to the mix (the first two being Forbes Forest and my sock)--another scarf, made with some of the Malabrigo I recently purchased. I just couldn't help myself--this wool is like buttah. Ususally, I'm a one-project-at-a-time kind of girl, and I'm not sure how I feel about having multiple knits "on the needles".


At first, it was fun. Because, you know, it's fun to start a new project. Especially when you have new yarn. In fact, sometimes you just sort of cast on without even realizing what you're doing. Or if you do know what you're doing, you have visions of your multiple projects flying off the needles, and oh won't it be fun having variety.

Instead, I'm looking at a bunch of projects in varying states of NOT DONE. And while each project is a pleasure to knit, I'm kind of ready for a FO. Or a FFO (freakin' finished object), if you know what I mean.

All right. That's all my whining today. Back to work with me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?