Wednesday, February 28, 2007

 

Knitting on a couch outside of class tonight

Fellow Student: I wish I knew how to do that. A co-worker was going to show me, but she quit before we got around to it.

Me: Well, you should take a beginner's knitting class or something. It's a lot of fun.

Fellow Student: Yeah, I was telling my friends we should take a class, you know, so we could, like, sit around and knit like old ladies and stuff.

Me: .........

Stunned me into silence, she did. Though now that I think about it, isn't eighteen a little young to be let into college anyway? And stuff?

Comments:
Dude, when you're all like sitting around and you decide to knit an old lady, like, let me know and I'll totally bring knitty kitty for a visit. And stuff.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?