Thursday, February 01, 2007

 

It's a plane! It's a bird! It's Super Knitter!

It's snowing this morning and the office has called and asked me to reschedule my morning appointments for safety's sake. No problemo. That means I get to spend the morning knitting. Yay for snow! I've transferred my Forbes Forest scarf to scrap yarn and plan to block it this morning to see if the curl straightens out. Hey! That made me think of a knitting soap opera to add to Kay's list: If the Curl Turns. While the pink scarf is blocking, I just might start a new scarf out of my Malabrigo. Thanks again, snow!

My comment the other day about willing my knitting started a line of thought on knitting superpowers. If I could have a knitting superpower, what would it be? I think I've decided on the ability to always get gauge the first time without ever having to swatch.

Or maybe the power to turn myself and large amounts of yarn invisible in a yarn shop. Tough choice.

What would your knitting superpower be?

Comments:
I'll be anxious to see how your scarf turns out! What yarn did you get for your socks?
 
save the world; save the cheerleadeer!
are you on the list?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?