Friday, December 22, 2006

 

It's a kitty cat Christmas. With wine, spirits, and plumbers.

Hey, Shiva! I'll distract the human with my Crazy-Evil Kitty Eyes, while you break into the liquor cabinet and find the whiskey! Good plan, Loki! Maybe if we pour the human a drink, she'll forget about how we destroyed the Christmas tree and unraveled all her Christmas ribbons.
Actually, kitties, I'm already feeling much better. Not only have I just outed myself on the internet as a crazy cat lady who makes up cat conversations to go with her cat pictures--I finished up my Christmas shopping this morning and came home to find the plumber filling in the trench in the front yard. I bet he reads my blog. Hi, plumber (and thanks again)!


Merry Christmas, everybody. I'll see you next week!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?