Thursday, November 30, 2006

 

Thirty Days of NaBloPoMo and I still haven't put my button up yet.

Well, here we are. November 30th. THE LAST DAY OF NABLOPOMO. Hey, Fussy. It's been real, and it's been fun, but...shit fire, am I glad it's over! My only regret is that I didn't blog drunk, not even once. I guess there's always next year.

I am now planning on taking a few days off from the blog. I haven't had much time to actually read other people's blogs lately, and I'm dying to find out what's happening with all my favorite bloggers. And also, have I mentioned that I still have nine little Christmas knits to complete? And oh, yeah. There's that little thing I like to put off until December 23rd called Christmas shopping. I should really go ahead and start that.

Is it just me or does time begin accelerating right after Thanksgiving?

I hope everyone has enjoyed my attempts at daily writing. Although now that I'm thinking of it, some drunk writing might have really been nice addition. Anyone up for NaDruBloPoMo next year? Anyone?

Comments:
Hee! I so want to see you, er...read you, blogging drunk!
 
I got behind on reading your blog, but and happily catching up now!

Keep bloggin'...it's great! : )
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?