Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

It's National Candy Day!

I was tempted to not post today, because tomorrow starts the NaBloPoMo and I'm already stressed about how in the hell I'm going to think of something to say for thirty (thirty-one?) straight days.

Nonetheless, I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Candy Day! Whoops, I mean Happy Halloween!


Today marks the official start of the Holiday Weight Gaining Season, as if I wasn't having enough problems fitting into my winter clothes. It's a good thing we didn't buy Halloween candy until last night--I already made my way through half a bag of Crunch bars...at breakfast.
It's also a good thing I don't like Reese's or Butterfingers, or there would be precious little candy left for the trick-or-treaters tonight.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween. If' there's anything in particular anyone wants me to write about this coming month, just let me know in the comments. I'm happy for any suggestions, because...Dude. This is going to be a long month.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?