Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

Happy October

Apparently, all I had to do was say how much I like the cooler weather for there to be a sudden warm-front to ruin my weekend gardening plans. I couldn''t plant and transplant when the 10-day forecast calls for 90 degree days....

So what did I do instead of planting? I had me an 8-hour Lost-fest!! Woohoo!

And I did start a wee little something out of this pretty stuff:


I'm also doing a bit of Christmas knitting, which I can't post pictures of, so it's going to be slim pickings around here for awhile. Actually, I've been feeling a bit too plugged in lately, if you know what I mean, so I'm going to take a short break from blogging this month. I want to really enjoy this October, which for me means being outdoors and offline! Hopefully, I'll have plenty of knitty tales to present when I return later this month. Otherwise, you'll have to endure endless little quips about nothing, such as the bachelor food that Rick whipped up for himself the other night (and which I will now record for posterity):

Hashbrowns topped with two fried eggs topped with leftover chili topped with seasoned fries topped with cheddar cheese.

Ew.

Happy October, everybody! See you soon.


Comments:
You know the whole smallish October break... thing? It's about over, right? Maybe?
 
Withdrawals suck.
 
Dear Knitta,

Your absence has started to affect my productivity at work. In a good way. Please come back from your break soon so I can return to my previous happy state of being a lazy cog.

sincerely,
nanda
 
To make up for it, you should participate (okay, WE should participate) in National Blog Writing Month in November...

http://www.fussy.org/
 
You're doing this for the comments, aren't you?

Happy to oblige. Especially since I ferked up the link in my last comment. Go here instead, if'n you wanna, for the skinny on National Blog Writing Month, an event thunked up by Fussy:

http://www.fussy.org/nablopomo.html
 
Relentless you are! I promise, I'll write soon. :)
 
My puny plan is working! Mwuhahahahaha!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?