Sunday, August 06, 2006

 

Self-Portrait Sunday at the Lake

Saturday was my nephew's fourth birthday party. We celebrated lakeside, at my sister-in-law's boat dock. I've refrained from saying this before now, because it's true just about everywhere in the United States, but damn, it's hot outside. August birthdays are for the birds.

Except it felt really good once I was in the water. And my SIL's veggie burgers were fantastic. And my nephew is so dang cute, I can't really fault him for having 100+ degree birthdays every year.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day. All but one are courtesy of Nanda. I only took about five pictures the entire day (bad Aunt Katie!), but in my defense, I was so hot it took all the strength I had just to complain about the heat.




Comments:
Oooh great pictures!! Esp. of you :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?