Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

Another sign I've gone over the edge?

I don't what this thing is really...


Some kind of screw with a piece of rubber maybe? I don't know. Whatever it is, though, it's on my house. I had never noticed it before, but the other day, I walked passed it and saw it out of the corner of my eye.

It scared the crap out of me. Perhaps I can blame it on the fact that I was not expecting anything to be there at all, but my honest reaction, as my heart palpitated and my legs jumped backward, was, "Oh my God! It's a snail!"

Great. I guess I can add that one to my list of fears.

Heights.
Public speaking.
Rick's driving.
And, um,...snails.

Comments:
You forgot crickets. Especially the killer ones from outer space. Just saying.
 
Yeah. And moths. I'm afraid of crickets, moths, and snails.
 
What about slugs?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?