Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 

No more belly-aching!

Sorry. Couldn't resist. Belly-aching. Hee hee.

Thanks for all the well-wishes. My belly is no longer doubling me over in pain and I have one less test to stress about. Today will be spent studying and cleaning this pig-sty that I call my home, and if I hurry up and do these things instead of just talking about it, I just might get a little knitting time in tonight. Ah, knitting. How calming and soothing knitting this vest is...stockinette on circular needles is just the kind of mindless knitting that I love at times like this.

Some better news now: I've decided to take the summer off from school. The last time I got this burned out I just quit going altogether. I took home an impressive 1.7 GPA that semester, and I'm still making up for it. It will be much, much better in the long run if I take a few months off to regroup and have a little "me" time.

And for the love of God, I'll be able to READ again! Bring on the summer reading!

"Silly human. Don't you know life is about eating, sleeping, and having your head rubbed? Get with the program already."


Comments:
I have to say, miss kitty cat really does seem to have made a home there :) :) Yay!

Is it wrong of me to be TOTALLY EXCITED that you're not doing school this summer? I could drag you all over the place... to knit!
 
Miss Shiva sure does have the best ideas. We should take notes from her.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?