Sunday, February 05, 2006

 

welcome to my world

It's a small world, I know. But that makes it easy to take a picture of for my extension-of-self-portrait Sunday!

I have taken over the ottoman/coffee table in the living room. The loveseat in front of it is mine, too. I study there (currently Microbiology and Pharmacology), I empty my pockets there after work (an assortment of items including a stethoscope, scissors, tape, pens, alcohol swabs, lip gloss, saline solution, and med drawer keys), and I knit there--when there's time.

The bright side to having this small world right now is that when I can't find my knitting scissors, my work scissors are right there.

Comments:
It is nice to have a comfy spot though :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?