Wednesday, November 16, 2005

 

The Gryffindor scarf that isn't.

Much mystery knitting has transpired over the last few days, but of course, I cannot put up any pictures. I totally shouldn’t have started this blog until after Christmas! How will I qualify for knitblog rings without knitting content?

Here’s how. I’ll show you a picture of some knitting that is not progressing at all.
It's the Gryffindor scarf. I have been working on it for two years now and damn! I thought I was further along than that.

Okay, I really haven’t been working on it for two years. It’s more like I knit a few rows one night. Two years ago. And haven’t picked up those needles since. But in honor of GoF coming out tomorrow night (12:01) and a desire to work on something that isn’t Christmas-related, the scarf came out of the closet last night!

Think I’ll leave it out where I can see it this time. With any luck, I’ll finish before Book 7.

And hey...Blog Ring Rules People? You don't count off for crappy cameras and/or lack of photography skills, right?


Comments:
Go Gryffindor!

Not even trying to make HP scarves til after the holidays :)
 
The future owner of that scarf would like it Ooh so very much if you would hurry up and finish the darn thing. With any luck I can ware it to the 7th HP movie.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?